Monday, June 3, 2013

Hymn Arrangements by Aaron Waite

Caleb first began playing hymn arrangements when he stumbled across a website by Aaron Waite.  Aaron Waite is a local composer who has arranged many beautiful hymn arrangements and primary song arrangements.  Caleb loved his style and how he used more variety in the left hand for playing these hymns.  This is why for the first few weeks all of Caleb's Sundays @ 6 songs came from very talented composer Aaron Waite.  

Here are weeks 2-6:

Week 2: I Stand All Amazed:


Week 3: I Believe in Christ:


Week 4: Army of Helaman:


Week 5: I Often Go Walking:


Week 6: I Know That My Redeemer Lives:



Soon Caleb found an online friendship with Aaron Waite and they would send messages back and forth.  Caleb loves Aaron Waite arrangements!



No comments:

Post a Comment